22 8 / 2013
The Ice Cream Lifestyle
Useful handy-dandy things:
- Double-ended magnetic measuring spoons - you know, one tablespoon end for the starch, the other end for the invert sugar.
- Beka Cook n Stir saucepan - it’s big & sexy; it has a spout.
- So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer - perfect cream substitute for dairy-free ice creams. Has a neutral flavor.
- New Air ice cream machine - I can make several flavors per day!
- SweetBliss half-pint ice cream containers - I used to order these in bulk on ebay. They are now available in smaller quantities on Amazon.com!
- GIR spatula - I’ve been using an orange one for 2-3 years. Time for a replacement! Getting a black one at fab.com…
Coming soon: a few dairy-free ice creams….
Permalink 6 notes