05 4 / 2012
Ice Creams at Home
1. Pineapple Upside Down Cake - Pineapple ice cream tossed with caramelized pineapple, cake and maraschino cherries.
2. Tres Leches with Roasted Strawberries - Milky creamy ice cream tossed with coconut-syrup-cake, meringue cookies and roasted strawberries.
4. Thai Tea
5. Mojito - lime, fresh mint & rum
6. Goats Cheese with Raspberries and Blackberries - THIS Goat Cheese ice cream recipe is from Jeni’s book - slightly different from the first one I made. Really delicious too.
7. Christmas Pudding - molasses ice cream with tangy rum-brandy-soaked fruits. One of my favorite ice cream flavors. So rich and boozy.
NOTE: In the next few weeks, I will be revising the wording in some of the recipes on this blog so that there is more clarity and consistency.
Permalink 5 notes